What to Expect with Custom Jewelry by Lee Alexander including Fulfillment, The Remembrance Pod, Shipping, and Returns
Custom Jewelry Fulfillment Process
- Once your order is placed an Introductory Kit will arrive within 10 days. All shipping is included.
- The Introductory Kit contains a ring sizing sheet and relic jar. Use the size chart to find your proper size (this is only applicable with ring orders).
- Place the material for your Remembrance Pod in the protective relic jar, secure lid, and place jar back into foam.
- Return your ring size information and Remembrance Pod material in the secure, pre-addressed, pre-paid mailer provided.
When your gorgeous heirloom-quality piece is completed, it will be sent safely and fully insured in our commemorative box along with any remaining relic material. We recommend adding the piece to your property insurance policy upon receipt.
* Note: Remaining relics cannot be insured for monetary value and are included in the value of the final package.
* Lee Alexander & Co. accepts ashes, hair and other relics, such as soil or sand. Please note that these are the not the only materials accepted for use in our jewelry. If you have any question about acceptable materials for use in your piece, please contact us.
About the Remembrance Pod
Each piece of Lee Alexander & Co. cremation jewelry is designed to hold a small relic in memory of a loved one within our exclusive Signature Remembrance Pod. Fashioned from platinum and hermetically sealed, the Remembrance Pod keeps your most treasured and irreplacable contents safe and secure, for generations to come.
Heirloom-quality materials and workmanship
Fully and permanently laser sealed
Incorporated into every ring and pendant design
The ultimate in strength and beauty
All shipping within the United States is free with your order. Lee Alexander & Co. sends and insures all shipments through UPS and USPS to cover any possible loss or damage. Final pieces are sent UPS Next Day Air and require a signature, which they will coordinate with you.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to ship internationally at this time.
Due to the customized nature of all custom jewelry pieces, Lee Alexander & Co. does not accept returns. Lee Alexander & Co. ensures your piece is of the highest quality at every stage of production. Once your jewelry is finished, it goes through several extensive quality control tests before being shipped.
If your product arrives damaged or defective, please contact Lee Alexander & Co immediately. They will repair or replace your piece.